When applying technology to your business it pays to adhere to the adage - use the right tool for the job. With technology, determining the right tool requires an understanding of the specific environment, user characteristics and your organization's operational procedures.
iTEK has used its experience to define our technology realization process – please see or TEKStart program which includes the steps of PREP, PLAN and START. This methodology starts with a thorough discovery process that allows us to gain an understanding of your specific operational needs.
We then map this to our product knowledge and the broad range of available products to match the right tool for your job. At the end of the day, you invest in technology not for the sake of technology but to deliver a specific payback – let us help you get the right tool for the job.
We have partnerships that allows us to deliver a wide range of products;
- Scanners – POS, handheld, tethered, wireless, in-counter, bioptic, etc.
- Mobile Units – Rugged mobile, handheld, vehicle mounted, etc
- POS & POS Peripherals
- Batteries – all mobile equipment requires stable and reliable battery power to operate at peak performance
- Wireless LAN (WLAN) – 802.11x, Bluetooth, etc
- Printers – stationary, mobile
- Document Management
- Digital Signage
- PIN Pad Payment Terminals
We also support your product needs when you need to extend the life of current technology through extended life services, refurbishment programs and/or sourcing additional used/out of production products.
Please click here for a sample of our product partners.